Paling Popular Minggu Ini

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Surat untuk Kekasih

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend orang putihnya (boleh dikatakan mat saleh) … Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, lalu dia pun mengutus surat … surat tu macam ni bunyinya … :-

Hi! My motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook. I know I clap one hand
only. Correctly, I have see you and she together at town with my eyes self. You always request apology back back. I don't trust you again!!!My Friend speak you
play three wood. Now I know you correct correct play three wood. so, I break off to pull my body from this love
triangle.I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love
she very high from me. so, I break off to go far from here. But I always love where also I live … .Safe live……

Artikel Blog Lain